haribulantahun

TeRiMa KaSiH=))

Sabtu, 3 Mac 2012

My MoNoLog~i~

IPGKDRI- my beloved collage

This year is the final year for my degree study at Terengganu. I'll leave lots of memories  here. There are about 5 and half year i have been in Terengganu. Terengganu has taught me to be more matured and independent.To be a good person is not easy. Its really need high and tough 'mujahadah'. And i still trying to get that point.
For some one out there, happy wedding day on this Jun and hopefully Allah will bless u and your partner always. just like "syu, stop dreaming n be in reality!" =p

Hmmm... my fingers quite hard to type this entry. Perhaps i have not write to long.. and actually my english also broken. SORRY!;-p

Next week i'll be observe by a mentor at school. So hard to say cause it is an English subject! I still have no idea what to teach in class. Pray for me my friends..

0 comments:

Catat Ulasan